Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Eveyone!


Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family. I am so thankful for you all. I thought that I would quickly post this before I put my hands in the pumpkin. This card was made with the Season of Friendship stamp set that can be found in the Holiday Mini. The scallop is a Nestibilities die that I ran through the Big Shot. I sponged the edge with Tangerine Tango, I stamped extra leaves and attached them with dimensionals, I tied a ribbon and then call it done!
I hope that everyone has a nice day and remember to eat lots of Turkey or Tofu, whichever you prefer!

Stamp Set: Season of Friendship
Card Stock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Inks: Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and More Mustard
Other: 1/4 Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: