Thursday, December 18, 2008

CBC46 Belli Challenge #46

This my card for the Belli Challenge. All I used was pretty wrapping paper and cool silver yarn. It was a very easy and fast card to make.

These are the rules for the Belli Challenge:

This weeks, Belli Challenge is to make a project using your wrapping paper. You can make anything you wish and combine challenges with your wrapping paper and it doesn't even have to be Christmas!

Here is what you need to do...
1. Anyone Can Play! Spread the Word! :)
2. Make a completed project with ANY WRAPPING PAPER. Share the link here in the comments linking to my Blog and CBC46. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC46 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link!
3. I will do a drawing and the person whose name I draw will get an assortment of Designer Papers! 4. You can have an extra opportunity to win from Lorie Ames if you link your creation here on my Blog AND on Lorie's Blog!

Stamp Set: None
Inks: None
Card Stock: Whisper White
Other: Wrapping paper and silver yarn

5 comments:

Lorie said...

GREAT card! I hope to see lots of fun projects!

Chrissy D said...

This is so pretty! Love your sketch too!! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge! Hope you play again! :)

Holly said...

Beautiful card! Wow, I can't believe it's just wrapping paper - you did a wonderful job! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge! :-)

Danita said...

Great job on this Belli Challenge Cher!!! I love that pretty blue!!!
Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, this is gorgeous!!! I love the blue papers....just beautiful!!! So glad you joined us in the Belli Challenge!!!