Sunday, December 28, 2008

Page Maps Card Contest!



This is my first time that I designed a card based on the PageMaps Blog sketch. I used an old Stampin' Up! butterfly stamp which I love...anything butterfly or dragonfly my heart has a soft spot for. I used my white uni-ball pen for the dots and I colored the inside of the wings with Pearl Ex color Duo Red-Blue and Stickled the lines with turquoise. The center blue blings are from The Dollar Store...Got to love The Dollar Store! The floral paper used was Gartner Studios stationary, I cut the border off, pieced it together, cut out some extras to add dimension and added some yellow Stickles for a little sparkle. My Butterfly also open so I could put a little photo and/or message inside.
Thanks for looking!
-Cher

Stamp Set: SU, Stipple Butterfly, SU Kindness Shared and SU Live Your Dream
Card Stock:SU Tempting Turquoise, SU Lavender Lace and SU Certain Celery
Ink: SU Basic Black, Vera Mark
Other: Turquoise and Yellow Stickles, White Uni-Ball Pen, Black Velvet Ribbon, Pearl Ex color Duo Red-Blue, Blue bling from The Dollar Store, Martha Stewart border punch