I decided to combine two challenges. This cute sketch was created by Liz and the 20 wishes is a challenge at Page in Time challenge.
Here are my wishes
- Everyone would spend within their means so that our country would not be so messed up.
- That everyone spoke the same language so that to communicate with others would not be a problem.
- That child birth would be pain free
- Everyday would be a great day.
- 80 degrees would be our everyday temperature.
- That childproof containers would not be adult proof
- That my fall/winter garden looked as good as my spring/summer.
- That I had a money tree.
- I had a Peanut M&M bush.
- That Snickers ice cream bars lower cholesterol and firmed up jiggle thighs.
- That there was no evil in this world, only love.
- We would not have traffic jams.
- That my hair would not gray and thin as I age.
- That my house would clean and repair itself.
- That it would only rain at night between and .
- That I had a bug free garden.
- That Steven and I could travel the world.
- That everyone had great health.
- That one day I will be a Grandma.
- That my water turtles had a self cleaning pond.
Until next time, Happy Scrapping!