Friday, May 15, 2009

Say Bunny!

Liz from The Scrappiest created this great sketch. Try it, I know you will like the look of your page!


For my page, I think I went a little overboard with the distressing but it was so much fun!! I had ink all over my hands!! The paper used is Stampin' Up! and Provo Craft, black ink is Stampin' UP! and stickers are Making Memories.

I just wanted to share some of the scrappy mail that I received today. I won this from a PIT challenge that I did. Hooray for me!! Thank you Aphra, loved the card too!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a really great take on the sketch I love seeing what everyone comes up with. Oh and don't worry about the distressing... I do that too... Just put the ink down and walk away...lol.

;)

Liz Chidester said...

It looks awesome! I never do a LO without distressing now. Its an addiction.
Thanks for doing the sketch!!

Ann Arbogast said...

You didn't go overboard with the distressing, It is perfect!

My Scraptacular Life said...

Beautiful LO! I LOVE the distressing!! It reminds me that I don't have to distress in brown all the time :)