Sunday, June 14, 2009

Look what I did this weekend!

I did all this for the Pages in Time Mini Crop. Each month, one of out talented DT will be hosting a mini, so be sure to join us in July if you were not able to attend this past weekend. This Mini was host by Lesley!


Challenge 1 was to scraplift one of your own designs.


Challenge 2 was to scraplift one of the DT designs. I picked Ann, she is so amazing.


Challenge 3 was created from a sketch.


This is for the Theme of Lesley's Online Crop - Give me 5 for kids. Challenge 4 was to scrap a kids page.


Challenge 5 was to do a Black and White page and add another color.


Challenge 6 was to make a Gatefold Mini Album.
Boy, I'm tired between the two days of scrapping and attending two different family functions, I'm off to get some rest! I hope everyone will join us for next months Mini Crop because this one was such a blast!! A huge thank you goes out to our wonderful host Lesley! You so rock!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

These all look great.

Annie Collins said...

I love all the layouts. I find you gate fold mini album interesting. I would love some directions.

Buttercup said...

These are fabulous. Especially like Exploring Kauai Together. So pretty!