Thursday, August 27, 2009

Leading a Craftastic Life Challenge!

Look what the 2nd place winner won at Leading A Craftastic Life!
A Great Big Thanks goes out to Kristin....I still can not believe on how many wonderful scrapping gifts she sent me...WOW! Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!


This month you will have until Sept. 15 to complete her challenges for a super sweet RAK. This is my take on the pagemaps sketch.
Here is her link if you would like to play along.
Leading A Craftastic Life

Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White and Ruby Red
Ink: Whisper White and Ruby Red
Stamps: Circle Circus
Other: Sizzlits Die Naturally Serif, 1/2" and 1" Circle Punch and Chipboard On Board Lots of Letters

3 comments:

Craftastic Life said...

Yay! I am so happy you like all your goodies!! You're LO is beautiful! I'll post a like on my blog asap.

Ann Arbogast said...

You got alot of loot...Congrats. I've known Kristin for some time now, love that girl.

cats whiskers said...

Stunning page dear, have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x