Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm in a Xmas card swap and this is one of the cards that made. This is the front of the card....

and this is what the inside looks like!
The large stamp that I used is SU Medallion (115223) that was then stamped with Old Olive Ink (102277) on Whisper White (100730) card stock. The inner circle was hand cut. For the inside of the card, I stamped the Medallion stamp again and than hand cut the top border. I colored in the Hostess Level 1 set called Holiday Best (115364) with my Stampin' Write Markers, Old Olive (100079) and Real Red (100052) and then punched my ornament with the new Ornament punch (116794) that can be found in the new Holiday Mini. I finished it off by adding some 1/4" Real Red Ribbon (109034).
Click here is you would like to order.

1 comment:

Shazza said...

Hi Cher

Just letting you know that the new criteria has just gone up for my challenge sites for October.
Would love you to join us this month :)

ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from Vincent van Gogh's 'Starry Night'

and

From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from the movie poster 'Night at the Museum'

International scrappers welcome :)


Don't forget to become a follower of my challenge blog sites, that way you get all the updates and info :)

Cheers
Shazza