Saturday, March 27, 2010

and Another Great Sketch by Liz!

I love this sketch that Liz created and I not only applied it to one layout but two!
I also thought it would be fun to combind Liz'z Sketch challenge with two different challenge at We Scrap. Jen's one last time challenge was to scrap a winter layout before spring is here and to use 3 snowflakes on the layout.


It's all about the boots was a challenge created by Carla to use stamps on your layout. These photos of my little son just crack me up. His uncle gave hime his old boots which brought him many years joy and besides, everyone know that a cowboy must have a good pair of boots! Thanks for looking and remember that you have till the March 31 to still get your entries in for the Scrap it Forward Guess DT position. Winners will be announced on April 2.

Also be sure to hop on over to Pamela's blog for 6 days of giveaways.

Day 1
March kit from Scarlet Lime
Day 2
My Little Shoebox
Day 3
3 stamp sets from Jillibean Soup
Day 4
Rusty Pickle papers
Day 5
Unity giveaway
Day 6
It's the new "My Family" line from Fancy Pants Designs!

1 comment:

Liz Chidester said...

I love them both! You did a fabulous job with the sketch!