Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Let's Get Sketchy March Week 3 Challenge

Here is another great sketch, this time created by Tabitha Triplett


This is my take on this easy sketch. I went into my big box of overflowing scraps for my card stock. I have so many, it makes me feel good when I use them up. The yellow card stock is Stampin' up! the blue cardboard I am not certain who's line that is and the printed blue card stock and stickers are from the Echo Park, "Pride and Joy" line. 

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Debbie P said...

I really like your product choices and color scheme. Nice job using the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Stephanie U said...

Love the use of metal on this. Thanks for playing along with LGS!

Laurie said...

very nice layout and take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at lgs!!

MichelleMc said...

Fantastic page! Wonderful work with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Beeceecreativity said...

great sports page and great elements.. thanks for playing along at LGS

Sherri said...

Great take on the sketch, love the way you framed your photo.

Lanette said...

Great job with the sketch & using your scraps! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

Melinda Garner said...

Great take on the sketch! Perfect sports page! Thank you for joining us st LGS!