Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Let's Ride!

My Mind's Eye did it again in creating a really fun boys collection to scrap with...it is called "Boy Crazy." The papers and the stickers in this kit made this scrapping girl very happy.
The Boys Rule sketch that I decided to go with was created by Laura. I do not think that there is one layout that I do not love of hers. She is so amazing.


 When I was working on my layout, I decided to scrap more like Laura and add the little touches. I put a brown boarder around most of my layers. I used pop up dots on the banner, the star in the corner and the beeps on the circle The only thing that I did not do was to ink and splatter my layout. I am truly happy with the look that I was able to achieved.


Thanks for the inspiration Laura, You ROCK!!!
-Cher

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Such a scrapfabulous layout!! I love the collection you worked with and all the added touches. Thanks so much for joining us at Boys Rule.

Unknown said...

Such an amazing page, love the look of your papers matted in black! So glad you joined us at Boys rule!