Sunday, September 28, 2014

Who said that you can't add bling to a boys page?

That would be me. I have such a hard time adding bling to a masculine layout. While rummaging through a paper bins to find the perfect papers to compliment my photos, I found an Echo Park collection called, "Paradise Beach". It made scrapping this great sketch by Laura Whitaker so easy....... and adding the bling and gold foliage even easier. It really completed the page to my liking.


Paper: Echo Park
Bling: Daiso
Foliage: Recycled from a Christmas gift basket


Hurry if you would like to join this sketch challenge at Stuck?! Sketches. You only have one day left to play.

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This page is so fantastic, I just love the gold foil leaves and the bling looks like littles bubbles! So glad you joined us at Stuck?!

Tracy P said...

This is such a great boy page and the touches of gold are perfect. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!