Friday, October 3, 2014

This was a hard one to scrap.

It's hard to sometimes scrap old photo of the people out of your pass. This is my ex with his grandfather. I wanted to include this layout in my son's album so he can see what his Great Grandfather and his parents looked liked way back in time. I do believe that History is important, even though we are not always proud of  our choices. With that said, Shirley created this great sketch for all of us to scrap with.




My papers: Stampin' up!
Sickers: From the dollar store years ago
Felt Ribbon: Recollections
Yarn: Bernat

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

1 comment:

len said...

Giving you a "star" and a "thumbs up" for documenting this one! Things happen, people come and go. Life ain't always fair, but it's always worth living!Cheers my dear!

This is another great page Cher, thank you for playing along with my sketch!