Saturday, November 8, 2014

My First DT Reveal!

I am so excited to share with you my first DT card. It was inspired by the beautiful sketch that was created by Laura Whitaker at Let's Capture Our Memories. Her amazing sketches are always great to play with.



Can you believe that this card has over 70 punched leaves on it? Fall really must have been on my mind. I hand cut my chevrons and then sewed the vellum over the top to mute the green. I really like the finished result.

So, now it is you turn to play along. The November prize is a $10.00 gift certificate to Let's Capture Our Memories store

Product List:

Challenge Site: Let's Capture Our Memories.
Sketch Designer: Laura Whitaker
Stampin' Up!: White cardstock, tag punch, ink and doily.
Simple Stories: Green cardstock
Teresa Collins: Patterned paper
Recollection: Leaf punch
Sizzix: Vine Die
Dollar Store: Pearls
My Scrap bin: Vellum

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

No comments: