Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Scrap & Play Challenge #13/ Thankful

Here is the recipe challenge that I wanted to take on this morning.


Doesn't my Mom look great at 90 years of age? I can't wait to show her this layout because I really think that she is going to like it. I came across an old Stampin' Up! collection that included all of her favorite colors and I had just enough scraps paper to create my layers with.


T-3 flowers
H-Heart Boarder
A-AC Cardstock is my white paper
N-The number 90 on her cake
K-Knot in the center of the flowers
F-Frame
U-Upper Case Alphabet stickers
L-Layers

Products List:
Challenge: Scrap & Play
Cardstock and Twine: Stampin' Up!
Frame: MME
Punch: Martha Stewart
Alphabet Stickers: the girl's paperie

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

3 comments:

BrendaB said...

This is a beautiful page! I love the soft colors! (and,I can't believe your mom is 90! She looks great!) Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play

wendipooh13 said...

such a sweet page and love the soft feel1!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play!

LisaM said...

Your Mom looks awesome! Happy Birthday to her!
Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play!