Sunday, December 14, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Day 11

Wow, I can not believe that I only have two more days left of my 12 Days of Christmas projects. I hope that I was able to inspire you to create and even partake in some of these great challenges.
For my 11 Day of Christmas, I play along with My Mind's Eye Christmas Project challenge. I decided to make a stocking and fill it with a gift card and a sweet little candy cane. My papers and stickers that I used are from the Vintage Christmas collection which I absolutely loved. It is such a pretty collection with lots of old time images. It is definitely a must have for all of your Holiday layout, cards and craft projects.


Isn't that pinwheel the cutest thing ever? 



And here is my stocking all stuffed and ready to be gifted.


Product List:
MME: Cardstock, and Stickers
Stampin' Up!: Dies and punch

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

No comments: