Tuesday, December 2, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Day 2

My 2nd day of Christmas, I wanted to post my card. Every year, my dear friend orders 5 Christmas cards from me which has to feature a bunny in the design. This year, I wanted to create her cards using this adorable poinsettia box card from SVG Cuts. I also found this sweet bunny file there too. It was like a match made in heaven. I did not even have to re-size the bunny to fit inside the box. For the bunny's face, I used one of my cute Peachy Keen Stamp which was also a perfect fit. I really like the way it all came together. I am going to enter it in the HIMCR #176 Freestyle challenge.

Card Front

Card Back

Product list:
AC Cardstock: Solid Cardstock
MME: Patterned Paper
SVG Cuts: SVG Files
Making Memories: Brads
Peachy Keen Stamps: Bunny Face Stamp
Stampin' Up!:Inks, circle punch for the berries and the Merry Christmas Stamp
Stickles: Yellow Glitter Glue

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

2 comments:

Jenscrapstoo said...

Love this, your bunny is delightful!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Samantha A. said...

Great card! So pretty! Thanks for sharing at Hiding in My Craft Room!
Samantha
–HIMCR DT
Designs by Sammy