Tuesday, December 9, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Day 6

Let the fun begin again. For day 6, I wanted to create a beautiful Christmas card holder for my friend. When I saw Mary's Christmas tree ornament, I knew right away that that was it. I quickly began to cut and assemble the Christmas tree. I then attached a long ribbon to the top ribbon. This is the area where all the cards will be pinned and displayed.


Here is a closeup of my tree. The branches are decorated with some pearls and beaded trim. I then punch out two bunnies for the bottom of the tree and a snowflake that I placed at the top. 


 I am going to enter my tree in the Die Cut Challenge over at StuckOnUSketches. There is still two more days to join in the fun, so why not play along.


Product List:
Challenge: StuckOnUSketches
Cosmo Cricket: Paper
Stampin' UP!: Ribbon and Circle punch
Martha Stewart: Bunny Punch
Crafters Square: beaded trim

Thanks for Looking!
-Cher

1 comment:

Tracey said...

So happy you shared your pretty Christmas tree with us at SOUS.......what a wonderful project! Love the little rabbits under the tree! Merry Christmans to you!