Thursday, December 11, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Day 8

Baking in my household is always a must for the holidays. My boys and I would spend hours making and decorating cookies to give as gifts. I wanted to share my little Christmas cookie treat holder that I created from a beautiful Sizzix snowflake die and embossing folder. I am going to enter my snowflake holder in the S.W.A.T. Drill #45 White Winter Mood Board Challenge.


Here is a recipe to one of my favorite cookie to make at Christmas time. It's a White Chocolate Cranberry/Cherry Pistachio Cookie. All I can say is Yummy!

Product List:
Sizzix: Die and Embossing folder
Stampin' Up!: Brads
Spool of Ribbon: Blue Ribbon

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

1 comment:

Charity said...

absolutely GORGEOUS snowflake! Thanks for linking up with SWAT