Monday, December 1, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Project #1

Hi Everyone! Today I thought how fun it would be to do a 12 days of Christmas projects on my blog. For day one, I decided to make this cute hot chocolate holder for The Paper Girls Challenge blog. This was a super easy and fast gift to make. I wrapped a ribbon around the hot chocolate package so that it will just lift out with ease.


I just love this stamp by Stampin' Up! This image is so adorable. I took a close up because I wanted everyone to see a my paper piecing.


Product List:
Solid Cardstock: AC Cardstock
Printed Cardstck: I think that it is Echo Park.
Stamp and Chalk: Stampin' Up!
Ink: StazOn
Ribbon: From my stash

Thanks for Looking!
-Cher

1 comment:

Amber Sheaves said...

Og this is so cute! I love that sweet paper-pieced image. Great job and thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Girls!