Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Paper Girl's Challenge #70 Ornaments

Hello Everyone. I hope that your Holiday celebrations were nothing but all smiles. I had such a wonderful time spending time with all my kids. Let me just say, that my family is awesome!
Before, I put away my holiday decorations, I wanted so share this cute little Christmas Tree ornament that I made using my Stampin' Up! punch. I am going to enter it in The Paper Girls Challenge #70 
Ornaments. I punched out 3 trees, scored them in the center, attached a string to the middle while gluing them together. I then finished it off by tying a bell and 3 snowflakes to the bottom. It was a super simple project to make.


Product List:
Stampin' Up!: tree punch and silver string
Cardstock: K&Company
Misc: bells and snowflakes

I want to wish all of my scrappy friends a safe and Happy New Year!!!
Thanks for looking!
-Cher

1 comment:

Amber Sheaves said...

I really like this tree! I am adding this to my list of ornaments to make next year. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Girls Challenge blog!