Saturday, January 3, 2015

LCOM Card Sketch 105

Today's sketch challenge over at Let's Capture Our Memories was to create a New Year's card.
Putting a fun twist on it, I decided to create a Chinese New Year's card.

Here is the cute sketch created by Laura Whitaker.


Here is my take:
Since 2015 is the Year of the Sheep/Goat/Ram. I went with a lamb. I just love the playful image of that stamp. I had on hand some really pretty origami paper that I fussy cut to created my flower field. Still needing a little something else to complete the look, I took my red pen and added some lines to the top and bottom of the card.


I would love for you to play along this month. Be sure to head on over to Let's Capture Our Memories blog to check out all of the New Year layouts and cards that the DT girls have created. It is a perfect way to get some amazing New Year themed project inspiration!

Product List:
Stampin' Up!: White cardstock and stamp
Making Memories: Stickers
Misc: Origami  paper from my stash and red pen.

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

No comments: