Friday, January 9, 2015

StuckOnUSketches

Here is a photo of my Mom's father who she would refer to as "Pop". I do believe that this was his wedding photo. If that is so, the date of the photo would be July 12, 1894. The paper collection that I used was from Cosmo Cricket. I fussy cut all the flowers and leaves. My alpha stickers are from the girl's paperie. 


Here is the beautiful sketch that Leah designed for StuckOnUSketches.

I am going to enter this layout in StuckOnUSketches sketch challenge and Paper Issues Pop-ping the Cork challenge.

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

2 comments:

Charlotte Brochu said...

Lovely vintage photo and you've scrapped it beautifully! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

Carole Wright said...

Hi this is just fabulous, love all of it. Thank you for using our sketch here at SOUS. x