Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Made With Love.

I can not believe that this is my first layout of the month. I found this sweet photo of my son sitting between these handmade dolls that his Great Grandmother made for him. That was an amazing amount of work.....and it was all made with love. My printed cardstock along with all of the embellishments are from Echo Park. The little bling red hearts came for Michael's dollar bin


Here is the My Scraps & More Sketch #99 that I played with.


Thanks for looking!
-Cher

6 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Cher!! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!!

LisaM said...

Those dolls are awesome and so is your page Cher! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More!

Tracy F said...

This is super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

jenessa said...

Adorable page and photo. Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More

Jessica said...

What a great memory to capture. Great take on the sketch. Thank for playing along with us at My Scraps and More!

Angela said...

Super cute, this put a smile on my face. Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps and More!