Saturday, July 4, 2015

Christmas in July

I can not believe that it is already July...where does the time go??? With that said, I could not resist to do a Christmas in July card with the new Let's Capture Our Memories Sketch challenge. Looking through my Christmas stash to find the perfect color combo and printed images, I decided to go with an Echo Park's collection called, "Happy Holidays". The fun tinsel ribbon is from Flomo. I think that it compliments this card nicely giving it a festive feel.


This fantastic sketch #127 was created by Nicole Nowosad


Be sure to play along this month. I would like to see your take on this sketch.

Product List:
Let's Capture Our Memories: Sketch #127 challenge
AC Cardstock: Solid cardstock
Echo Park: Pinted cardstock
Flomo: Tinsel ribbon

Thanks for looking!
-Cher

No comments: